As the CEO and Founder of Future Golf, winning a Telstra Business Award and being selected over 25,000 businesses and receiving mainstream media coverage was a surreal moment. Especially, when I look back on where and how this journey started.
- I was bit lost, I had a great 9-5 job that I enjoyed, but deep down I had a burning desire to do something that I truly loved and would excite me for years to come.
- I wanted to develop a product/service that I needed personally.
- I wanted the freedom to make decisions, manage my own time and directly see the impact of my ideas and actions.
- I wanted to build a team and community of people I connected with and cared about.
- I wanted to learn the art of entrepreneurship and all the life lessons that would come from the journey.
- I wanted to work on something where I wasn’t driven by the financial outcome, but could eventually lead to financial freedom..
- I wanted to immerse myself into a project where success was measured by learning, taking action, testing ideas, having fun with and serving people I cared about.
- And most importantly I wanted to set the example for my kids and loved ones, that anyone can follow their dreams and do something that they love.
The goal of this course is simple - over the years I’ve had a lot of people ask “how was Future Golf started?” and “how can I start a business that I’m passionate about?”
- The fundamentals of passion driven entrepreneurship.
- How to start a low risk business - that you can develop while managing school, university, work and other commitments.
- How to unearth your idea?.
- How to create a product or service based on the 'Membership, partnership and community’ model. The method I will teach you involves you selling a service to a tribe of people who have similar passions/interests as you.
- How to validate your idea?
- Creating your business name and logo.
- Setting up a basic website.
- Easy to implement digital marketing strategy.
- How to pre-sell your product, before you even launch.
- Getting your first customer - getting the first payment into your bank account..
- Launch your business.
- Generate sales and new income stream.
- A simple business, marketing and launch plan.
- Are working a 9-5 job and are hoping to launch an idea they are passionate about.
- High School and University Students.
- Have ideas but don’t know where to start.
- Develop a passion driven community.
- Like building relationships and partnerships.
- Are lacking motivation and direction.
- Looking for a career change.
- Have had their job or role change.
- Want a new LinkedIn title. Haha.
- Who don't know where to start.
If you want to learn everything there is to know about launching a passion based business that utilises a similar model to companies like Uber Eats, Airbnb, ClassPass or Future Golf. Then this course is for you.
Let's get started!
Ali Terai is the Founder and CEO of Future Golf. One of the world's largest communities of younger golfers.
In 2019, Future Golf won a prestigious Telstra Business Award (beating 25,000 Australian Businesses) and Ali was a Finalist of the 2019 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the 2019 Young Business Leader of the Year.